Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes
CDC/WHO recommended formula (75% Isopropyl Alcohol)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products.
Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes were created using the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and guidelines.
Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol which is the recommended percentage to kill COVID-19 specifically.
Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes smell like Isopropyl Alcohol. They do not have any of the foul smells compared to other sanitizers on the market.
Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes are safe for hand use. It is also recommended for cleaning electronics like keyboards, cell phones, tablets, and other alcohol safe surfaces. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
- Center Pull Canister Wipes (easy tear out of canister)
- 7.2″ x 9.5″ standard wipe (150 wipes per canister/6 canisters per case)
- 7.5″ x 10″ industrial wipe (90 wipes per canister/6 canisters per case)
- Non-Perforated Ziplock Wipes
- 6″ x 6″ – Single Sheet Wipes (100 wipes per pack/8 packs per case)
- 12″ x 13″ – 1/4 Folded Wipes (25 wipes per pack/8 packs per case)
- Physical State:
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA/CDC/WHO recommendations and guidelines
- No foul smells (smells like alcohol)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA