Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes
CDC/WHO recommended formula (75% Isopropyl Alcohol)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products. Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes was created using the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and guidelines.
Siebert Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol which is the recommended percentage to kill COVID-19 specifically.
Our Presoaked Sanitizer Wipes are safe for hand use. It is also recommended for cleaning electronics like keyboards, cell phones, tablets, and other alcohol safe surfaces. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
Better smelling product! Please note that unlike other foul smelling products on the market, our product smells like Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Center Pull Canister Wipes (easy tear out of canister)
- 7.2″ x 9.5″ standard wipe (150 wipes per canister/6 canisters per case)
- 7.5″ x 10″ industrial wipe (90 wipes per canister/6 canisters per case)
- Non-Perforated Ziplock Wipes
- 6″ x 6″ – Single Sheet Wipes (100 wipes per pack/8 packs per case)
- 12″ x 13″ – 1/4 Folded Wipes (25 wipes per pack/8 packs per case)
- Physical State:
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA/CDC/WHO recommendations and guidelines
- No foul smells (smells like alcohol)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA