Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Gel)
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (gel) contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub is safe for hand use. It is also recommended for cleaning electronics like keyboards, cell phones, tablets, and other alcohol safe surfaces. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
- 32 oz quarts (12 quarts per case)
- 1 gallon containers (4 gallons per case)
- 5 gallon containers (complete with pouring faucet)
- NOW AVAILABLE: 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz containers
- Physical State:
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA recommendations and guidelines
- 100% MADE IN THE USA