Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Gel)
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (gel) contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (gel) is safe for hand use. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (gel) smells like Isopropyl Alcohol. It does not have any of the foul smells compared to other sanitizers on the market.
- Small containers: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz
- Mid-size containers: 16oz, 32oz
- Large containers: Gallons – single gallons (4 per case), 5 gallon cubes with faucet
- Physical State:
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA recommendations and guidelines
- No foul smells (smells like alcohol)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA