Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Gel)
70% Isopropyl Alcohol
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products. Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Gel) was created using the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and guidelines.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Gel) is safe for hand use and contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
Better smelling product! Please note that unlike other foul smelling products on the market, our product smells like Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Small containers: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz
- Mid-size containers: 16oz, 32oz
- Large containers: Gallons – single gallons (4 per case), 5 gallon cubes with faucet
- Physical State:
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA recommendations and guidelines
- No foul smells (smells like alcohol)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA