Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Liquid)
CDC/WHO recommended formula (75% Isopropyl Alcohol)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub was created using the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and guidelines.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol which is the recommended percentage to kill COVID-19 specifically.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub is safe for hand use. It is also recommended for cleaning electronics like keyboards, cell phones, tablets, and other alcohol safe surfaces. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub smells like Isopropyl Alcohol. It does not have any of the foul smells compared to other sanitizers on the market.
- Small containers: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz
- Mid-size containers: 16oz, 32oz
- Large containers: Gallons – single gallons (4 per case), 5 gallon cubes with faucet
- Physical State:
Non-gelled liquid (per CDC guideline)
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA/CDC/WHO recommendations and guidelines
- No foul smells (smells like alcohol)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA