Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Liquid)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products. Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub was created using the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and guidelines.
Our Sanitizer & Handrub is safe for hand use and contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol which is the recommended percentage to kill COVID-19 specifically. It is also recommended for cleaning electronics like keyboards, cell phones, tablets, and other alcohol safe surfaces. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
Better smelling product! Please note that unlike other foul smelling products on the market, our product smells like Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Small containers: 2oz, 4oz, 8oz
- Mid-size containers: 16oz, 32oz
- Large containers: Gallons – single gallons (4 per case), 5 gallon cubes with faucet
- Physical State:
Non-gelled liquid (per CDC guideline)
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg (initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA/CDC/WHO recommendations and guidelines
- No foul smells (smells like alcohol)
- 100% MADE IN THE USA