Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub (Liquid)
CDC/WHO recommended formula (75% Isopropyl Alcohol)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siebert Inc. is proud to present our FDA registered hand sanitizer products.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub was created using the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and guidelines.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol which is the recommended percentage to kill COVID-19 specifically.
Siebert Sanitizer & Handrub is safe for hand use. It is also recommended for cleaning electronics like keyboards, cell phones, tablets, and other alcohol safe surfaces. Per the CDC, hand sanitizer produced following these guidelines are not suitable for surgical procedures or patient antiseptic skin preparations.
- Presoaked 12″x13″ industrial sized hand wipes (25 wipes per package, 8 packages per case).
- 32oz quarts (12 quarts per case)
- 1 gallon containers (4 gallons per case)
- 5 gallon containers (complete with pouring faucet)
NOW AVAILABLE: 2oz, 4oz, and 8oz containers
Are you a municipality, health care organization, or first responder? Ask us about our special municipality/first responder pricing.
- Physical State:
Non-gelled liquid (per CDC guideline)
- Boiling Point @ 760mm Hg,(initial):
- Vapor Pressure @ 68°F:
- % Volatile by Volume:
- Volatile Organic Compound:
- Flash Point (TCC):
- Safe for hand use
- Contains 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Meets FDA/CDC/WHO recommendations and guidelines
- Presoaked wipes are ideal for use in the field
- 100% MADE IN THE USA